What I do!
I am a Professional Organizer with an eye for creating harmony, simplicity, and beauty out of clutter and disorganization. I help to reveal the true potential of your home or space so that it will be a space you can be proud of. I can help you get the best utilization out of your space. You will be happy to host your family, friends, or clients without feeling unprepared, cluttered and overwhelmed with things to do beforehand. I leave my clients with concrete solutions on how to stay organized.
Who I am!
I am the mother of two loving, thoughtful, caring, and athletic young men. My family attends and serves at Elevation Church – Lake Norman. I have a BA in Business Management with an emphasis in Human Resource. I have always had a passion for organization and have been organizing others spaces for over 10 years. I began organizing at an early age, from putting my CDs and VHS tapes in alphabetical order, to regularly organizing my book bag and binders. I love to transform spaces, travel, dance, and watch my sons play sports. I am very enthusiastic and passionate about organization and I would love to walk alongside you and help you transform your space.
Ethics I Stand By:
- Respecting clients and their space
- Remaining non-judgmental throughout the process
- Remaining strategic and emphatic throughout the process
- All information viewed or obtained will be held with the utmost confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone
- All fees for services will be honestly represented and provided upfront and never hidden